Key Benefits of ChemoSchedule:
- Efficiency: Booking request generated once treatment plan is prescribed.
- Streamlined system: Appointments remain synchronised with treatment even after complex changes to treatment.
- Easy to use: Centralised worklist for booking appointments.
- Priority booking: Intelligent technology manages all bookings.
- Saves time: Appointment schedules, referral forms and reports are all automatically generated.
- Cross-site synchronisation: Bookings aligned across multiple locations.
Further advantages of ChemoSchedule
Continuity of care increases patient satisfaction
Capacity to treat a higher number of patients
Easily transfer patients between sites without disruption
Efficient system maximises use of resources
What our clients say
Since we went ‘live’ in September 2020, and started the training roll-out, we are pleased with the additional functionality the upgrade has provided. Training has been delivered remotely via software platforms due to social distancing restrictions and this methodology has been efficient and successful. Feedback from end users has been positive and many clinicians prefer the new format.
Lead Cancer Services Pharmacist
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
It has taken significant collaborative effort from all parties to achieve this milestone; we look forward to fully utilising the additional functionality and the upgraded software.
Dr Vikash Dodhia
Senior Site Manager and Business Management Pharmacist
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
Achieving 100% live protocols represents a significant milestone for our team. We're keen to continue to maximise the Dudley Group’s use of the advanced configuration options and functionality available in ChemoCare Version 6.
Interim Principal Pharmacist
Dudley Go Live
We are pleased to announce that Airedale NHS Foundation Trust has now gone live with the planned upgrade to Chemocare V6. The clinical and IT teams at the Trust worked closely with the project team at CIS Oncology to deliver the project within the planned timeframe. The upgraded system will allow us to continue to develop our chemotherapy service and deliver on the new SACT v3 database. We are very happy with the support and project management offered by CIS which meant that the upgrade ran smoothly.
Airedale General Hospital