CIS Oncology Support Service Team continues to provide customer satisfaction throughout 2023

Following a recent survey, all CIS Oncology’s Support Desk customers say they are “very satisfied” or “completely satisfied” with the support received from our team to resolve support tickets. 

The survey covered everything from initial response time to queries and the knowledge of our support analysts, to our Help Desk team’s general communication skills and the length of time it took to solve a client’s problem. Feedback was further generated on the quality of assistance received, as well as in relation to our technical support ticketing system.

84% of those surveyed were “completely satisfied” with the response from the support team while the remaining 16% were “very satisfied”.

This positive feedback from respondents is subsequently key to showing what works well with our current support system, as well as identifying areas where we can potentially improve our offering even further. May we take this opportunity to thank everyone who took part in the survey and for giving us your highly valued and helpful feedback.